The Lucky Leaf is Open Seven Days a Week!
Follow The Lucky Leaf
for updates, deals and announcements
The Lucky Leaf is open 7 days a week! Lucky You!
Now with curbside service for online orders to help slow the spread of COVID-19
Order online or come by the shop…
But it would be best if you order online before you come by.
Open 7 days a week!
The Lucky Leaf
208 Jersey Street, Silverton
4.6 92 reviews
- Aleta Hutchison ★★★★★ a month agoGood selection & pricing options. The budtender was very friendly & knowledgeable.
- Cory Francis ★★★★★ a month agoI came in not really expecting much. My wife has been having seizures due to a head injury. This has been happening for around 5 months now. The seizures were getting really severe, one of them landing her in the ER. I came in asking questions … More about what I could do. I was blown away by how much the guy that helped knew! ( cant remember his name for the life of me. He suggested a CBD tincture by Mama Lou's. It only took around 2 days for the oil to really take effect in managing her seizures. Now she has been completely seizure free for a week! (She was having around 5 seizures a day) I am so grateful for the help, and for the company that makes this miracle tincture!!!
- Wynterly Clovis ★★★★★ in the last weekFriendly staff. Easy access parking. Daily deals.
- Allison ★★★★★ 2 months agoThe Lucky Leaf is the best weed shop. I’m a CBC flower girl and LL has great selection. Nice folks and a clean environment. They are community focused and always ready with a new strain of something delicious.
- Brett Pinson ★★★★★ a month agoGreat place friendly and knowledgeable top shelf stuff
- Tiffany Lawrence ★★★★★ a month agoThe staff is always respectful, punctual, and polite.
- Keyshawn burlander ★★★★★ 3 months agoGreat prices friendly staff
- Arthur S Dancer ★★★★★ 3 months agoGreat ! Helpful People Nice Shop & Good Selection
- Jimmy Luciano ★★★★★ 4 months agoVery helpful, very courteous!!, explained all my questions.
- David Ellingson ★★★★☆ 3 months agoFriendly staff. They don't pressure you into buying and they are very informative about the products. The only problem is that the store isn't well ventilated and reeks strongly of weed (go figure!) when you enter.